We Are Passionate About Chimneys
and Historical Conservation
We pride ourselves on developing unique and professional solutions with a wide variety of services. Take a look around and don’t be shy.
We start every project with a thorough consultation to discuss your goals and develop a comprehensive plan together.
- Brick matching and replacement
- Brick and Stone cleaning
- Facades and Walls
- Exterior Painting
- Drainage Systems
Most people adopt an ‘out of sight, out of mind’ approach when it comes to their chimney. However, proper maintenance of your chimney can prevent expensive repairs in the future.
Some common signs that indicate your chimney needs repairing:
- Damaged motor joints
- Cracked Chimney Crown
- Leaning chimney stack
- White staining
- Water damage inside or outside of the house
- Spalling bricks (flaking, cracking)
Cleaning and Inspections
Professional chimney inspection services can expose minor problems before they lead to expensive repairs. Our technician will complete the following tasks:
- Clean out creosote buildup
- Use a specialized vacuum to clear out ash and dust
- An inspection of the system
- Remove any clogs within the flue including bird’s nests and leaves
Your chimney is constantly exposed to all types of weather elements that cause deterioration over time. If neglected, it can lead to more serious problems such as instability and water penetration. If these issues are caught in time, all that may be required to fix and prevent further deterioration is tuckpointing/repointing. When the damage is too severe for a simple repair, it will need the expertise of an experienced mason to restore it.
Buildings hold intrinsic value because of the history of the building and how it was used, but also how it was built. We specialize and take great pride in the preservation of historic homes and buildings. Our company has completed many different types of projects with historical significance using a variety of methods and materials. Restoration is a delicate process that involves specialized care and we strive to ensure you feel safe knowing your project is in experienced hands.
As reputable, full-service masonry specialists, we build and repair all types of masonry projects including, brick, concrete, stone, and stucco.
- The use of material such as bricks and stones can increase the thermal mass of a building.
- Masonry is a non-combustible product and can protect the building from fire.
- Masonry walls are more resistant to projectiles, such as debris from hurricanes or tornadoes.
Removing dirt, algae, and grime will also prevent deterioration and prolong the life of your home. This service is done without the use of harsh chemicals, so it is safe for your family and pets.